Options at the 2015 Internal Medicine Meeting
Internal Medicine 2014 attendees could earn MOC points by attending sessions and completing multiple-choice modules based on the scientific program and by participating in sessions at the Herbert S. Waxman Clinical Skills Center. ACP is applying to the ABIM to offer the same benefit to the Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 attendees.
Internal Medicine 2014 MOC Modules
Sign in with your ACP Online username (restricted to registered attendees). Complete the questions, check your answers, enter your ABIM MOC candidate number, and click to submit to ABIM. Successful completion of a module – score of 60% or higher – qualifies for 10 ABIM Self Evaluation of Medical Knowledge points. Earn up to a total of 30 MOC points. Modules must be completed by March 31, 2015.
- ACP Internal Medicine 2014 MOC Module 1
- ACP Internal Medicine 2014 MOC Module 2
- ACP Internal Medicine 2014 MOC Module 3
- Spans a broad range of clinically-relevant topics
- Contains 30 multiple-choice questions.
- Is available online at no cost to all Internal Medicine 2014 attendees.