Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 MOC Modules
Earn up to 30 points toward ABIM’s Self-Evaluation of Medical Knowledge requirement for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) by attending Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 and completing one, two or three multiple-choice question modules.
Before the Meeting:
Preview the multiple-choice questions and see which topics you need to brush up on. Questions are cross-referenced to scientific program sessions. Identify the sessions you’ll want to attend at Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 according to your individual learning needs.
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 MOC Preview Module 1
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 MOC Preview Module 2
- ACP Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 MOC Preview Module 3
After the Meeting:
Return to this website to answer the question modules. Sign in with your ACPonline username (restricted to registered attendees). Complete the questions, check your answers, enter your ABIM MOC candidate number, and click to submit to ABIM. Successful completion of a module – score of 60% or higher –qualifies for 10 ABIM MOC points. Earn up to a total of 30 MOC points. Modules must be completed by March 30, 2016.
- Spans a broad range of clinically-relevant topics
- Contains 30 multiple-choice questions.
- Is available online at no cost to all Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 attendees. You don’t have to be enrolled in ABIM MOC to complete a module but you have to be enrolled in MOC to earn MOC credit.
Herbert S. Waxman Clinical Skills Center
Earn additional MOC points by participating in hands-on workshops in the Herbert S. Waxman Clinical Skills Center at Internal Medicine Meeting 2015. Attendees will be able to earn up to 20 MOC points (2 MOC points for each of 10 eligible activities).